First, you will need to find your author record on Scopus:
- Go to Scopus and log in with your college username and password
- Select Authors in the search menu
- Type in your own name and search
- Find your author profile in the search results and click on your name
- Check that your name, affiliation and list of publications are correct and complete
If anything on your profile is incorrect or there are publications missing, you can claim the account and request changes. First, create a Scopus account, or sign in if you already have one. Then follow these steps to request changes to your profile:
- Select “Edit profile.”
- Choose your preferred name
- Review the documents on your profile and remove any that are incorrectly attributed to you
- Search for any missing documents
- Select your documents and “Confirm author.”
- Select “Review affiliation" to continue
- Choose your most recent affiliation from the dropdown list.
- Select “Confirm and submit.”
These changes may take a while to appear on your profile. Remember to check your Scopus profile regularly and keep it up to date.