This feature allows you to analyse your reading lists and make informed decisions around list content to guide learning in the future.
You can analyse list data:
- Page Views: the number of times your list has been viewed.
- Item Clicks: the total number of times students have clicked an item, and see how popular an item is.
- Notes and Reading Intentions: the number of student notes and usage break down of each reading intention used on an item. This is how students interact with your lists.
- The quality of item metadata, and provides suggestions for improvement
How to access analytics for a reading list
On lists where you are a List Publisher:
- Open the list you want to view analytics for.
- Click on View & Export on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select Analytics from the drop-down menu.
- Here you have the option to take a detailed tutorial tour.
- The analytics option is visible for draft lists, under View drop-down; however the list must be published before any data is collected.
- The Dashboard defaults to view All time activity statistics. To change the date range for these statistics, simply click the All time activity button and select Choose a date range.
- The Dashboard updates every 24 hours as the new data is processed and pushed through to the dashboard view.