To ensure the safety of all staff and readers, the following measures will remain in place until further notice:
- Readers are advised to wear face coverings in all Library spaces for the full duration of their visit.
- The Library provides hand sanitiser and spray for cleaning study spaces at key locations throughout the reading rooms. Please wipe on and wipe off before and after you use a study desk or PC
- Readers should feel free to browse and use books from the open shelves. When finished with a book, it should be placed on the nearest available trolley. Books should *not* be re-shelved - Library staff will take care of this
- To return a book, please use the self-issue kiosks or book drops.
- If you wish to view a consultation-only item again the following day, please return it to a service counter and staff can place it on hold for you.
- When leaving the building, please ensure that all books are removed from your study desk and placed on trolleys. This will make the job of cleaning the reading rooms easier and safer for Housekeeping staff